Kishangarh is India and Asia’s largest marble market. Everything you thought you knew about marble selection will change. When you journey to the almost endless stock of marble at BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP.
- Processing Plants of our company is constructed in the area of more than 6 hectares including Processing Plant for marble tiles and marble slabs.The first plant is the Processing Plant for marble tiles. To utilize small, unshaped blocks from mining operation, our processing plant for marble tiles was constructed. The plant is powered by brand-new and modern imported machines with 2 cutter – sheds, calibration & polishing shed, edge cutting system.as per customer’s requirements. Marble slabs and tiles from BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP is being exported to many countries all over the world such as: U.S.A., Italy, Turkmenistan, Tanzania, Iran, Dubai U.A.E, India, etc.
Processing Plant for Slabs is the second one. This plant is well-equipped with newly imported machineries of high technology from Italy equipped with 5 gang saws, 2 polishing lines, 2 dressing machines, 15 block cutters and 6 bridge cutters. The Vietnam quarry has an annual production capacity of 180000 sqm which is estimated to go up to 500000 sqm in the next 3 years.Final products of this plant are polished slabs of various sizes with width ranges from 1m to 2.5m, length ranges from 1m to 3m and thickness as per customers’ requirements.
- BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP offers you yet another extraordinary and unique marble- A fine grain marble, the MILKY WHITE hails from our own quarry in village Kothara – Talwara – Raj.The mines is spread over an area of 54 hectare and is equipped with the latest technology machine.MILKY WHITE is known for their fine texture and smooth finish. The hardness, the superlative polish, the luster, the low porosity- every property of the milky white is unique. MILKY WHITE at Banswara is the priceless discovery of BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP and is available in variety of sizes, which will soon dazzle the premium properties, palaces, residential projects, commercial projects etc.
- At BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP ,we have bettered the minning technology over a period of time. We have developed over a period of time. We have developed and improvised some very cost effective technologies, which have not only reduced the cost of minning but have also increased the recovery. Some of such process are:-
- To adorn every space with grandeur, finesse and unmatched quality, staying forever true to the principles this company was founded on.We have consistently brought and will continue to bring the largest volumes of the finest marble to the world by utilizing state-of-the-art technology.Our mantra is to use our expertise to cater to each customer’s needs by offering excellent products and services at competitive prices.
Why Bhandari Marble Group?
The largest range of Indian and imported marble, exclusive varieties from all around the world,very competative prices,several marque projects all over the world adorned by our marble – the most illustrious clientele, and unflinching dedication to customer satisfaction – these are just some of the reasons to select BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP.
Kishangarh, Rajasthan is home to BHANDARI MARBLE’S vast processing and experience centre. The widest range of Indian, Italian,Turkish, Spanish and Vietnamese marble is on display at Kishangarh, for customers to pick and choose based on requirement of exclusive variants like Imported Marble, Flawless White & Cat’s Eye, Makrana White, milky white, statuario marble, travertino marble, dark emperador, light emperadore marble, gialio siano marble, red lavante marble, carrara white marble, dyna and Ocean Black who seek a unique identity for their spaces. Be it individual homes or complete townships, the company is equipped to supply marble on demand, based on each cus marble, crema marfil marble, crema florina marble, tomer’s requirements.
To experience the quality and scale BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP, plan your visit to Destination Kishangarh today!
- What is Marble –
- A metamorphic rock with outstanding beauty and variety, marble has been an important building material for several millennia. Thanks to the precision of modern technology, marble has become increasingly accessible and affordable for consumers. Improvements in marble manufacturing (marble “fabrication”) include explosives, composite-tipped drills, diamond-studded wire saws, super-fast saws, epoxy sealing and computer-controlled polishing.
During the extraction process, massive cube-like pieces of marble are cut out of the ground and transported from the quarry. To minimize the risk of cracks, fissures and other aesthetic damage to the stone, fabricators use a process known at “wire sawing” to gently separate the marble (Figures 1a and 1b). First, two 3-inch wide holes are drilled perpendicularly to each other. Once the holes connect, a heavy-duty wire embedded with artificial diamonds is fed through and secured to a flywheel, forming a loop. A powerful engine applies massive torque to the flywheel, which circulates the diamond-embedded wire at a very fast rate. Since diamond is much harder than the marble, the friction quickly wears it away, leaving a smooth cut plane.
After wearing all the way through, another perpendicular hole is drilled and the process is repeated, cutting away the other vertical plane. For the horizontal plane, the wire saw cuts about 80 percent of the marble away, leaving a circle in the center remaining. At this point, the wire is removed and an hydraulic excavator machine forces a wedge into the horizontally-cut planes to break the vertical plane free. Finally, a crane loads the piece onto a truck or rail car for a transport to the fabrication shop.
Gang Sawing –
In the fabrication shop, the piece is loaded onto a platform with hydraulic lifts underneath. Above this platform is the “gang saw,” a row of dozens of 10 to 15 feet long steel saw blades connected to a crankshaft via pistons (Figure 2). A giant engine turns the flywheel, which turns the crankshaft and moves the saw blade back and forth horizontally at an incredible rate. Each saw blade is spaced according to the desired thickness of the resulting slabs, usually 3 cm (although 2 cm is fairly common as well). As the blades saw back and forth, the hydraulic lifts push the block up into them, cutting the slabs. Once complete, two workers will gently tilt out each slab, attach a special clamp to it and use a ceiling-mounted winch to lift it into the finishing area.
Polishing and Sealing
- The slab is laid face down and a machine with a finely-graded, diamond-encrusted abrasive pad grinds down the surface of the slab until it is smooth and vaguely reflective. A worker (or machine, depending on the shop) then sprays on a uniform coat of epoxy sealer onto the surface and leaves it to dry for 48 hours. Heat lamps can expedite this process. Once dry, the slab is flipped over and the process repeated for the opposite side. Polished and sealed, the finished slabs then ship out to retailers and distributors.
Waterjet Cutting and Wet Sawing
- At the retailer’s show room, slabs are displayed in giant, iron oxide-coated easels for customers to view. After choosing a slab(s), the customer gives the dimensions of his project (kitchen counters, ballroom floor or bathroom) to the retailer, who maps the shapes onto the slab itself.To cut these pieces out, fabricators traditionally used a process called “wet sawing” where circular saws coated with tungsten carbide cut through the slab while continuous streams of water spray on the blades to keep them from overheating.Today, most fabricators use a technology called “waterjet cutting” to cut pieces, make holes for appliances and create beveled edges. In waterjet cutting, water is pressurized to 60,000 psi and allowed to shoot out in a concentrated stream. Traveling at 2.5 times the speed of sound, the stream mixes mid-air with a powdered abrasive (e.g. aluminum oxide or garnet) before striking the marble (Figure 3). The result is a precise hyper-erosion that can be used for two-dimensional and three-dimensional applications alike. Due to this degree of precision (in the micrometer range), a computer controls the entire cutting process.
We Bhandari marble group one of the best marble dealer in Kishangarh. marble manufecturer in kishangarh, marble supplier in kishangarh,marble wholeseller in kishangarh, Makrana marble in kishangarh, dungari marble in kishangarh, Albeta marble in kishangarh, katni marble in kishangarh, majholi marble in kishangarh, wonder marble in kishangarh, banswara marble in kishangarh, pink marble in kishangarh, green marble in kishangarh, tobacco black marble in kishangarh, burberry black marble in kishangarh, cherry red marble in kishangarh, onyx marble in kishangarh, travertino marble in kishangarh, beige marble in kishangarh, bottichino marble in kishangarh, creama marfil marble in kishangarh, de-martino marble in kishangarh, brescia aurora marble in kishangarh, brescia orobico marble in kishangarh, statuario marble in kishangarh, golden spider marble in kishangarh, Michele angelo marble in kishangarh, swiss white marble in kishangarh, vietnaam marble in kishanarh, thassos white marble in kishangarh, mango onyx marble in kishangarh, honey onyx in kishangarh, white onyx in kishangarh, blue onyx marble in kishangarh, pink onyx marble in kishangarh, cuppichino onyx marble in kishangarh, sunrise onyx in kishangarh, tiger onyx marble in kishangarh, alfredo onyx in kishangarh, white pearl onyx in kishangarh, wallnut travertino in kishangarh, titanium travertino in kishangarh, noche travertino in kishangarh, silver travertino in kishangarh, white travertino in kishangarh, yellow travertino in kishangarh, red travertino in kishangarh, lebrodrite in kishangarh, amythist marble in kishangarh, goalie siano marble in kishangarh, golden portro marble in kishangarh, silver portro marble in kishangarh, teak marble in kishangarh, rainbow marble in kishangarh, pallisindro white marble in kishangarh, ysl purple marble in kishangarh, wonder beige marble in kishangarh, jaisalmer marble in kishangarh, red lavante marble in kishangarh, dark emperador marble in kishangarh, light emperador marble in kishangarh, black galaxy marble in kishangarh, torento marble in kishangarh, aandhi marble in kishangarh, indian statuario marble in kishangarh, aagariya marble in kishangarh, rajnagarh white marble I kishangarh, grey Milano marble in kishangarh,pietra gray marble in kishangarh, Venezuela gray marble in kishangarh, raed fire marble in kishangrh, black marquino marble in kishangarh,,handicraft market in kishangarh, marble mandir in kishangarh, marble fountain in kishangarh,
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP.
BHANDARI MARBLE WORLD.
BHANDARI MARBLE COMPANY.
MAKRANA ROAD, KISHANGARH – HANUMANGARH MEGA HIGHWAY,
KISHANGARH ( RAJASTHAN )
TOLL FREE NO. – 18001231239